Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm off to Tokyo

This time tomorrow my mom and I will be en route to the Shinagawa Prince Hotel for an 8-day, 8-night stay in the world's most populous and largest economic metropolitan area. Upon my return, I'll have heaps more to talk about, and not just Tokyo, but a whole six months of backlogged tidbits, pictures, and anecdotes since my last update abroad.

And if you think this blog is nothing but a shameless means of flaunting my Japanese adventures, think again chum! With all I've got planned, I'm sure to open myself up to all kinds of ridicule on everything from my defense of the Star Wars prequels, to mouthing off on world events and politics, to my errant musings on role-playing games, pop culture, and that most unknowable mystery of all creation – women!

Stay tuned, fellow reader! This blog is all about gauging the sanity of everything I know and plotting its relative position on the sine wave of life. If you too seek to maintain a modicum of balance in your daily strivings, join the cause and become a Sanitor! (at right)

Very good! Like you mean it now:

(sung to the tune of Farmer in the Dell)

I'm off to Tokyo
I'm off to Tokyo
Hi-ho, watch out mo-fo
I'm off to Tokyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment